This fire risk assessment template has been provided to assist the ‘responsible person’. On the condition that this is strictly for the preparation of a Fire Risk Assessment and not intended for commercial profit or gain.
Due to this document being readily available, it may not be suitable for use in some large or complex premises. We do however offer fire risk assessments for larger premises, fire risk assessments for larger premises, click here for more.
Even though every care has been taken to ensure the adequacy and suitability of this template. We ‘OHEAP Fire & Security accepts no responsibility for any content added, edited or deleted by the user.
Finally, use of this template will not automatically guarantee the completed risk assessment will be regarded as “suitable and sufficient”.
This fire risk assessment template is designed to help you keep a simple record of:
- Who might be harmed and how.
- What you’re already doing to control the risks.
- What further action you need to take to control the risks.
- Who needs to carry out the action.
- When the action is needed by.
Need A Fire Safety Risk Assessment?
Free Fire Risk Assessment Template for Business
Firstly, are you the responsible person for a small business?
If so, it’s important to make sure that you perform a fire risk assessment on your premises.
Consequently, this document is essential in identifying any potential fire hazards and implementing steps to mitigate them. Therefore download our free fire risk assessment template below and get started today!
If you’re not sure where to start with your fire risk assessment, our template includes instructions on what information you’ll need to gather and what questions you should be asking yourself.
A ‘responsible person’, often the owner of a small business or appointed person would need to complete the fire risk assessment. There are many fire safety training courses available to build confidence when completing this assessment.
Identify The Fire Hazards
Identify The People at Risk
Evaluate, Remove or Reduce the Risks
Record Your Findings & Provide Training
Review and Update Regularly
The Facts Of A Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement and you’ll need one for each premise you’re responsible for.
- If your premises hasn’t had a fire risk assessment, then you could be breaking the law.
- Fire risk assessments are required to be updated annually and where a significant change occurs in your premises, you must have a new fire risk assessment planned.
- Speak to us at OHEAP Fire & Security if you need a qualified person to give you advice or carry out your fire risk assessment.
Fire risk assessments are an essential part of any business. They’ll help you to reduce your fire safety risks, make sure that you’re in compliance with the law and can prove that you have done everything possible to ensure that your premises is safe. The only way to ensure that your business is safe is to make sure that you follow the law and keep up-to-date with all of the latest regulations. If you’re unsure whether or not you need a fire risk assessment, speak to us at OHEAP Fire & Security today.