Get a Quick Quote
Our Fire Risk Consultants
Our fire risk consultants are all qualified and experienced. The majority of our assessors are either Members of the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE), or equivalent professional bodies. We ensure that all our consultants can demonstrate their competency through experience, affiliations and evidence of CBD courses to ensure they are up to date.
Complete, robust review of a property’s ‘Risk Management’ including:
- Site and Personal Information.
- Management Policies.
- Management of Fire Safety.
This allows an in-depth review of all policies and procedures. The device will display information relevant to the assessment type being carried out. All legislations are kept up to date.
Our solution allows our senior fire consultants to view work while it is being carried out by all our consultants, allowing them to discuss risks identified where required. The solution ensures that every assessment is checked by the assessor and then by a senior assessor to validate the work, ensuring a robust quality assurance process.
We provide the best reporting and risk management solution available. We ensure you don’t have to plough through a vast amount of excel spreadsheets or pdf reports to view your fire risk assessments.
- Access report 24/7 from anywhere.
- Set permissions to allow different user access and functionality.
- Estate and property level report analysis.
- Resolve risks and enter details and evidence of work carried out.
- View robust audit trails off all risks.
- Historic assessments enable comparison of current with previous.
- Download and view a dynamic pdf. This updates when you resolve risks.
- Export data to excel if required.
The ‘Golden Thread’ of fire risk management
Reports are accessed by property owners via the online portal, providing them a comprehensive solution for managing the fire risk process in their business.
This comprehensive solution provides property owners the ability to review their risks across their whole estate, allocate work internally or externally, recording works carried out, budgets allocated, and work signed off. In addition, property owners can upload certificates, work orders and policies covering all aspects of managing fire risk in their business.