Fire Extinguisher Servicing
Free Fire Extinguisher Servicing Quote
Safety is paramount, and ensuring that your fire extinguishers are in optimal condition is a crucial step towards safeguarding your premises and the people within. Additionally, annual servicing and certification of all site fire equipment is required as part of both the Health and Safety at Work Act and Fire Risk Assessment compliance.
At OHEAP Fire & Security, we understand the significance of maintaining well-functioning fire extinguishers that are ready to combat any unexpected fire emergency. Our Fire Extinguisher Servicing Page is designed to provide you with a seamless and efficient process to receive a quick quote for servicing your fire extinguishers.
Service Your Fire Extinguishers
- Service Your Fire Extinguishers to Avoid Unnecessary Replacements
Simply discharge and refill as part of your extended service!
What Does This Mean For You?
All fire extinguishers require an annual service. In addition, all fire extinguishers, except for CO2 units, have to have an extended service every 5th year. For example, foam, water, powder and wet chemical.
Each unit is:
- Discharged and refilled with a new medium.
- Resealed with new O Rings.
- Put back into service if compliant.
This process will drive down your carbon footprint as it reduces the number of extinguishers manufactured by not replacing them, but discharging, refilling and reinstating them. Also, it means you get peace of mind that OHEAP is safely and environmentally disposing of the contents.
Our discharge-testing services increase the lifespan of your extinguishers and therefore reduce the cost of the replacement units. We will only advise replacing those units that fail the extended service. Thus, saving you money!
Important to Note:
- We do not replace fire extinguishers just because they require a discharge. Especially as the discharge is part of the British Standard work practices.
- Our BSI and BAFE qualified engineers carry out all discharges on your premises.
- We are trained to discharge-test extinguishers and if they pass, they won’t need replacing.
- All extinguishers are serviced and refilled in line with British Standards, BS5306 if they pass
- Our servicing is environmentally friendly and in-line with BSI and DEFRA.
- The OHEAP service can reduce your carbon footprint and the cost of replacing extinguishers unnecessarily
- All our engineers are BSI and BAFE-accredited
Our Fire Extinguisher Engineers
With a team of skilled professionals and a commitment to outstanding customer service, we take pride in offering industry-leading fire extinguisher maintenance and inspection services. Our goal is to ensure that your fire extinguishers are compliant with safety regulations and ready to perform when needed the most.
- OHEAP follow British Standards (BS3506 Part 9).
- Discharging on extended service dates at customer premises.
- You can watch the process whilst we carry out the work!
- All waste is removed from the site.
- Our ethos is “Why replace a perfectly good extinguisher when it just needs an extended service?”
Whether you’re a business owner or property manager, our services cater to a wide range of needs and premises.