Who We Are
OHEAP Fire & Security is a third-generation family-run business. We’ve been protection specialists since 1958 and are trusted by over 12,500 customers across 40,000 sites nationwide. We’re also behind several of the largest e-commerce websites in the Fire Protection & Health Safety industry. Due to exceptional growth, we’re now looking to expand our e-commerce department with multiple Internet Administrators.
Who You Are
We are looking for a hardworking and highly motivated, friendly professional with great energy and enthusiasm to join our fast-paced team. Experience of working in a customer-facing role is required.
Working as part of a hardworking and busy team, the focus of your role will include processing orders through various suppliers, assisting customers by taking orders and handling customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Responding to internet leads in a timely manner
- Processing customer orders to be picked, packed and shipped.
- Taking customer orders over the phone and adding them to the relevant internal systems
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Creating quotations for customers
- Strong administrative skills, including data entry, filing and email correspondence
- The ability to effectively manage a varied and challenging workload
- The ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed
- The ability to work within a team and can show strong organising and planning skills.
- Computer literate
- A Fast Learner
If you think this role would be of interest to you, please email a copy of your CV to Jason Kidd at email@example.com