Who We Are
OHEAP Fire & Security is a third-generation family-run business. We’ve been protection specialists since 1958 and are trusted by over 12,500 customers across 40,000 sites nationwide. Due to exceptional growth, we’re now looking to expand our Fire Detection & Alarms Department with a Service Scheduler.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an outgoing, organised and eager individual ready to take on a new challenge.
Qualifications, experience & skills required:
- Administrative experience
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative
- Organised and good time management skills
- Good multi-tasking skills, driven and motivated
- Customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work on numerous projects
- High level of attention to detail,
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Working as part of a high performing team the focus of your role will be to support the management team by scheduling jobs and organising our engineers.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Data entry, auditing, metrics, compliance and report writing
- To provide information and support to staff members
- General customer service and administration
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling appointments/ updating Engineer schedules
- Producing invoices
- Review site reports
- Maintaining contact with our engineering team
- Monitoring/ responding to emails
For More information or to apply for this role please contact Chris Dickens at ChrisD@oheap.co.uk