Location: Birmingham, Staffordshire, Doncaster Berkshire, Nottingham or Derby.
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8:00-17:00
OHEAP Fire & Security is a third-generation family-run business. We’ve been protection specialists since 1958 and are trusted by over 12,500 customers across 40,000 sites nationwide. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for Extinguisher Service Engineers to join our team helping us protect our customers across Birmingham, Staffordshire, Doncaster Berkshire, Nottingham & Derby.
At OHEAP Fire & Security we strive to hire the best people and make them better. Our staff are the core of our business, we believe that by hiring great people and developing them further throughout their career we can provide our customers with the best solutions, service and experience.
Being one of the UK’s leading Fire & Security companies starts with being the best place to work in the industry. We know that if we want our customers to be happy then we need our staff to be happy too.
We believe it’s only when you’re happy in your job that we’ll get the best out of you. That’s why we are totally committed to helping you get the most out of your work and supporting you to become the best version of yourself.
- Servicing and maintaining fire extinguishers in line with British Standards
- To ensure all work is carried out with a high level of safety, efficiency and standards
- Identify any additional customer needs and react accordingly
- Deliver excellent customer service and act in a professional manner at all times
- Work with the Service Desk and other colleagues to resolve queries and issues
- Ensure that all company assets are maintained in line with manufacturer and company policy
- Represent the company to the highest professional standard at all times
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate excellent time management
- High levels of literacy and verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Current driving license
- Competitive salary
- Company smartphone
- Bonus scheme
- Full uniform
- Industry-leading training and certification
- Working as part of a historic and successful company
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to Andrew Seale at AndrewS@oheap.co.uk